Pension I In Berlin, Germany

Pension I



Pension I

Pension IPension IPension I


Pension I


Pension I - Stop at Pension I to discover the wonders of Berlin. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pension I. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with heating, television, seating area, shared bathroom. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Berlin, Pension I will make you feel instantly at home.

Hotel Name Pension I
Addressline Gneisenaustrasse 109-110
City Berlin
Zip Code 10961
Country Germany
Longitude - Latitude 13.38951 - 52.49292
Continent Europe


Pension I


Pension I Video





Pension I


You Might Also Like:
  • Sree Devi Niwas T Nagar In Chennai, India
  • Tidy&Spacious 1bedroom in Chatujak In Bangkok, Thailand
  • Ryokan Sanga In Kyoto, Japan
  • KNY Service Apartments In Hyderabad, India
  • Hotel Dravograd In Dravograd, Slovenia
  • Related: Pension I In Berlin, Germany